Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Grand noir du Berry Donkey
This breed of donkey orginates from the Berry region of France. They have a dark coat, and their bellies are grey or white. They are especially popular with small farmers to help around the farm, and in the 19th century, pulled barges on the Berry canal.
Grand Noir du Berry donkeys are known for their ability to be easily trained and are very docile animals. In recent years, they have been used for hiking tourists, to carry their gear.
The Grand noir du Berry Donkey is one of the biggest donkeys since they are 55'' high at the withers on average, weighing between 551 lbs and 661 lbs.
They reach their adult size at 4 years old.