Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
AltaiOriginal Name: Altaïskaya
The Altai is native to the mountains of the same name in Mongolia. This breed of pony is characterized by a short wide back, powerful shoulders, a slightly square head and delicate ears.
Accustomed to low temperatures and rugged paths, this is a sturdy little horse that is not very demanding when it comes to food. The Altaiis also very much appreciated for its willing personality.