Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Horzer;
- the standard capacity that horses of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about horses of this breed;
- some horses of this breed: the best horses in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best horses of a certain breed and the breed's standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have horses and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
As its name suggests, the Menorquin is a horse that comes from the Balearic Islands and its origins can be traced back to the 16th century. Agile and energetic, it was long used for jousting and was central to traditional festivals in these Catalan islands.
This horse is quite rustic and very versatile: theMenorquincan be used for trekking as well as dressage, farm work or jumping.